NetMonitor is a network utility for the rest of us. Graphs network activity of local and remote computers. Records traffic activity. Calculate total traffic between dates. Measures traffic speed. Highly customizable.
- Traffic Log.
- Traffic Calculator.
- Traffic Reports (html & xml).
- 7 Graph types, 5 Scaling options, Auto Scaling mode, 4 Scrolling directions, Transparency & Grid.
- Textual display of throughput, interval data through & total data through.
- Updates dynamically in sync with network configuration & Location.
- Monitors remote computers.
- Connection window for the control & display of connection status.
- Connection window display includes ip (local & remote), speed of connection & time connected.
- Connect/Disconnect from the Dock, the Menu Bar or the floating window.
- Display status of connection in the Dock & Menu Bar (including connection details via Tool tip).
- Display of time connected in the Menu Bar.
- Auto connect on startup.
- Auto disconnect on quit.
- Auto reconnect after sleep. Auto reconnect on disconnect by remote peer.
- Connect at a minimum speed. Configurable audio feedback for PPP events.
- Display of PPP log.
Compatible with OS X 10.11.